What are the guidelines for uploading Listing Images?
No, the guidelines remain the same for the upload of listing images. This information is available under Upload Help:
- Photo Compression: If a photo is over 32K in file size, the image will be compressed to 32K. Note: this could result in a reduction in quality. For users who upload photos larger than the 32K limit, it is recommended that the images do not exceed 1MB in file size.
- Image Size: Image size refers to the resolution of the photo. Paragon requires a resolution of 640 x 480 or less. If a photo is under the 32K limit but has a resolution of image size larger than 640 x 480, compression will occur. In MS Windows, the image size of a photo can be accessed by mousing over the image—details will display in a pop up.
- Image Resizing Tools: There are several free tools available for resizing images. For a list of recommended easy-to-use tools, click here.
- Acceptable Formats: Only .jpeg and .gif image formats can be uploaded to Paragon.
- File Name Special Characters: Special characters, such as \/:*?"| etc., cannot be used in the photo file name.